14 September 2012

Kay living a dream, fairy tale in Poland

“I see all the wonderful sights in, experience the extremely cold weather especially in the evenings and get to interact with people of different cultures. It’s simply an amazing and unforgettable experience. I’m living a dream, a fairy tale.”

That’s Elaine Kay Moll telling Tessa Mangahas, PR head of the Araneta Group of Companies, about Poland where she’s competing with more than 60 equally lovely ladies in the 2012 Miss Supranational pageant with finals set for tonight in Warsaw.


Added Kay, first runner-up in this year’s Bb. Pilipinas pageant, “My day is filled with rehearsals, visits to tourist spots, photo shoots and outreach projects. The Poles are fond of walking, parang uso talaga dito ang maglakad nang maglakad. Sometimes, my feet are already aching because I walk in heels, pero tiis-tiis ganda pa rin!”

More...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...